In order to fulfill our obligations to copyright owners, PetCloud complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This policy sets out how we do that, including steps copyright owners should take if they believe that their copyrights have been infringed.
How to File a DMCA Notice
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied and placed on PetCloud in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please deliver a written DMCA Notice to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
What to include in your DMCA Notice
Your written DMCA Notice must include the following:
- Include a physical or electronic signature of someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you are claiming is being infringed.
- Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing and the URL or other description of where it is located on the Service.
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, email address.
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Provide a statement, that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Designated DMCA Agent Contact Information
ATTN: DMCA Agent
San Francisco, CA 94115
Any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Nothing in this policy constitutes legal advice. You may want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a DMCA notice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, it is PetCloud’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that this policy is only for notifying PetCloud of claims that copyrighted material has been infringed. For issues other than copyright infringement, or for questions about these or any other PetCloud terms or policies, please email us at email@example.com.
By using the PetCloud Service (the website www.petcloud.pet
Any participation in this site will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use our services.
Questions or comments
We are here to cherish our pets and give a better life to other pets. We are extremely passionate about that and it is something very personal to all of us here at PetCloud. So if there is something that you find that we could do better, let us know. Any questions, comments, and any other feedback about this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
From time to time we may update our Terms and Conditions. When we do, the new version is immediately effective as of the last updated date listed above. See the Revisions section below for more information on version changes.
When we revise this policy we will always give notice to you by updating this page. In some cases, it may be possible to let you know about changes and news in other ways. For instance, if you have cookies enabled we can just let you know what’s changed when you login next. We can just email you changes if you provide your email address.